Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What's been goin' on...

So what the hell have I been doing during my brief hiatus you ask? Let me tell you...
I celebrated my 27th birthday with my favorite people, enjoyed some Glace' gelato on mother's day to celebrate the best mom in the world, went to Austin for a bachelorette party. Did a golf themed pub crawl with Morgan and some peeps (more like preppy but you get the point) my pretty kitty cat, went back to Austin to visit Patrick and spend some quality time in my favorite city. Breakfast at Bacon, driving through cool neighborhoods. We took a day trip to Fredricksburg, TX a small german town with fun shops surrounded by peach farms. Did a day at Barton Springs followed by twist margs at Baby Acapulco's, ohhh and finally tried Gordough's doughnuts. Holy shit..we split a peanut butter and jelly doughnut..people- that means a jelly filled doughnut served warm with peanut butter on top and an added scoop of ice cream. Yeah. You jealous? You should be. Then back home for some quality time with Zoey and a wedding with my bud Brian that was a blast. Whew..so I guess it's been awhile.


Photos by Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment