Wednesday, June 20, 2012

West Elm Snazziness


Snazziness..not sure if that's a word. Either way West Elm has really stepped up their game. I remember for awhile we had a store here in Kansas City but it quickly went out of business and sorry to say I wasn't surprised. I've been in their stores more recently in both Austin and Chicago and they really,  I mean really stepped it up. They had real plants (even air plants) you could buy, books, and their textiles and furniture style is much nicer than it used to be. I ordered some dish towels awhile ago I was going to make curtains out of and just ordered a duvet that I'm so excited about! Check it out...and enter the contest they have going on, yes downloading the dumb zillow app makes it worth it! Here are some of my recent favorites from West Elm:



No comments:

Post a Comment